Cute log cabin stay in Wales, 3 night stay from £129.50pp - incl. private hot tub
Pirates, we have found these cute log cabins located in Rhayader, Mid Wales & Cardigan Bay on our cool holiday home finder which both sleep 2 people, with private hot tubs and you can even take one of your dogs or two.
You can choose the duration you stay but we think the nest value is staying for 3 nights, however just use the calendar view to see prices at a glance for alternative durations and dates.
Booking Info Timeframe: 18. Mar. 2018 - 21. Mar. 2018
- Duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Log Cabin (choice of Valley View & Meadow View)
- Departures spanning March onwards
- Example date: 18th - 21st March 2018
- Location: Rhayader, Wales
- Board basis - self catering
- Based on 2 adults sharing - can add extra guests
- Dog friendly
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown - 3 nights
£259 / 2 = £129.50pp (£43.17pppn)
About your stay
As mentioned you will be staying in a super cute log cabin, which offers a comfy double bed and if you wish you can ask for the sofa bed to be made up to accommodate more guests or rent the sister property and/or Shepherd's View. The cabin is equipped with bed linen, towels, solar central heating, electric 2 ring hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, Wi-Fi, parking for 2 cars and a garden with fire pit and hot tub.
There is plenty to do in the area such as cycle paths if you wanna bring your bike, play pigeon fishing and motor cross and you will find shops and a pub just 2 miles away.