Ahoy mateys! Prepare for endless beautiful landscapes as you embark on this fantastic 8 day Best of the Highlands tour departing from various locations in the UK, with a stay at the cozy Bay Highland Hotel, with 3 excursions and half board included throughout!
Booking info Timeframe: 22. Jun. 2019 - 20. Sep. 2019
- Travel duration: 8 days (7 nights)
- Example date: 29th June – 6th July 2019
- Availabilities spanning June - September
- Holiday provided by Shearings
- Departing from North West & North Wales
- Other departures from different UK available
- Bay Highland Hotel, in Strathpeffer
- Rated 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Half Board
- John O’Groats excursion
- Journey aboard the Kyle Line
- Visit to the Black Isle
- Coach throughout
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/? More availabilities on the website
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Shearings package from £798 / 2 = £399* per person
About your getaway
You'll start your journey north from the interchange to the leafy Victorian town of Strathpeffer, where you'll check in to cozy the Bay Highland Hotel, which is nestled in a glen and enveloped by the spectacular scenery of the Northern Highlands. Here you'll sit down to enjoy an evening meal before tucking into your comfortable bed.
During your stay you can enjoy 3 excursions – visit legendary John O’Groats (the ‘iconic end of the road), to then journey aboard the Kyle Line, which by the way was featured on Michael Palin’s fascinating ‘Great Railway Journeys of the World’, as a real ‘must see’ trip for visitors to this part of Scotland.
You'll round off your trip with a visit to the Black Isle, calling at Fortrose, which overlooks the Moray Firth and Cromarty, the Highlands’ best-preserved historic town.