Ahoy, how about this to add to the bucket list, an awesome train journey in Italy and Switzerland? Wowcher are offering this great deal at such a bargain price.
You will fly to Milan, Italy and stay for one night before boarding the Bernina Express train and starting your scenic journey on to Chur then those who depart from London will travel to Zurich and those who travelled from Manchester will travel to Geneva.
You must redeem your stay online within 2 days of purchase - click here to book.
Booking Info Timeframe: 2. Jun. 2018 - 23. Dec. 2018
London Gatwick, Luton, ManchesterMilan
- Return flights
- Train tickets
- 3 night break
- Valid on selected departure dates until 22nd December
- Lead price available on 5th, 6th, 13th, 14th & 19th December
- Some great prices throughout the year
- Stay in Milan, Chur & either Zurich (from London) or Geneva (if you departed from Manchester)
- Hotel Berlino - 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Ibis Chur - 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Best Western Hotel Spirgarten - 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Ramada Encore Geneva - 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Flights from Gatwick, Luton & Manchester
- Hand luggage
- ATOL protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Must redeem your stay online within 2 days of purchase
- Click here for more info & to book
About your stay
You will be staying in a selection of great hotels including Hotel Berlino, Ibis Chur and Best Western Hotel Spirgarten or Ramada Encore Geneva. Those who depart from London will travel to Zurich and those who travelled from Manchester will travel to Geneva.
Day one: You will fly to Milan from your chosen departure airport and stay in the night in this fashionable city and your room will include flat screen TV, an en-suite bathroom and free Wi-Fi.
Day two: The excitement continues as you board the Bernina Express train and travel across the Alps while enjoying scenic views on your way to Chur where you will check in to your next hotel. There is plenty to do here such as museums, restaurants, cafes, shops, a cable car and biking rides.
Day three: Today you will hop on a Rail Europe train and head to either Geneva or Zurich and check into your new hotel.
Day four: This epic trip is over and you will fly home to share your adventures and make your mates swell jealous.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.