Fancy skipping the airport queues pirates? Take a Eurostar to Amsterdam from London and you can be in the centre of one of our favourite cities in as little as 3 hours and 41 minutes! To celebrate 1 year of this direct train route, Eurostar have released flash sale fares starting at £35* each way.
Between May 6th and September 19th there's flash sale availability. Eurostar have released 15,000 Standard class seats at this price - don't dawdle. Make sure you add your accommodation with a little help from our Hotel Finder.
Booking Info Timeframe: 6. May. 2019 - 18. Sep. 2019
There's more availability between May 6th and September 19th. Find it over at Eurostar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Direct train with Eurostar to Amsterdam
- Departures from London St. Pancras
- Flash sale journeys between May 6th and September 19th, 2019
- Journeys priced as one ways
- Sample date: May 7th, 2019
- The return Eurostar journey from Amsterdam involves changing trains in Brussels
- For full terms & conditions and blackout dates please see Eurostar
OK so you secured your trains, now what about accommodation? Well you could take help from our clever hotel comparison tool in finding something that suits your budget, whether that be a hostel or a nice 4* hotel.