Ahoy Pirates, we love the Harry Potter Studio Tour and it is the perfect place to take the fam for an awesome trip, we have teamed the tour with an overnight hotel stay.
You will stay in a great Holiday Inn Express - Watford Junction at a bargain price and breakfast is included in the price of your stay.
We have chosen Sunday 5th May which is a bank holiday weekend but there are many more on offer too.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2019 - 30. Dec. 2019
Example hotel booking - 5th May
More dates - check there are Harry Potter tour tickets available on your chosen day before booking hotel
03 May - 04 May
09 May - 10 May
10 May - 11 May
12 May - 13 May
16 May - 17 May
17 May - 18 May
19 May - 20 May
24 May - 25 May
26 May - 27 May
27 May - 28 May
30 May - 31 May
31 May - 01 Jun
Harry Potter Tour Tickets:
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Harry Potter Studio Tour tickets - family ticket
- 1 night hotel stay - longer stays optional
- Example date: 5th May
- 3* Holiday Inn Express - Watford Junction
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing
- Total £206 / 4 = £51.50* per person
You will stay in Holiday Inn Express - Watford Junction in a bright room with comfy bed, en-suite bathrooms and TV with satellite channels.
The hotel offers bar, restaurant, a 24 hour reception to assist you at any time of the day or night and breakfast is included in your stay.
The hotel is a 4 minute drive from the WB Studios - ask at the hotel for the easiest way to get there if using public transport.
Harry Potter Studio
What can you do at the Harry Potter Studios?
- Stroll around Hogwart's Great Hall
- View famous sets including the Ministry of Magic, Dumbledore’s office, and the Gryffindor common room
- Watch prop-makers creating wands and amazing costumes and creatures.
- Special effects demonstration.
- Visit Hogwart's Castle
- Learn wand moves
- Fly on a broomsStick
- Enjoy a Butterbeer
- Duel death eaters on the Diagon Alley set
- Collect souvenir from the studio shop
- Step into the Forbidden Forest