Ahoy Pirates, we love the Harry Potter Studio Tour but it is especially magical in winter time as it is covered in snow, we have teamed the tour with an overnight hotel stay.
You will stay in a great Village Hotel Watford at a bargain price and there are many dates available.
Hogwarts in the snow is on from 17th November through to 27th January 2019 - click here for more info and to book.
Booking Info Timeframe: 17. Nov. 2018 - 28. Jan. 2019
- Example hotel booking - 11th January
More dates - check there are Harry Potter tour tickets available on your chosen day before booking hotel
03 Jan - 04 Jan
04 Jan - 05 Jan
05 Jan - 06 Jan
06 Jan - 07 Jan
10 Jan - 11 Jan
13 Jan - 14 Jan
17 Jan - 18 Jan
18 Jan - 19 Jan
20 Jan - 21 Jan
24 Jan - 25 Jan
25 Jan - 26 Jan
27 Jan - 28 Jan
- Harry Potter Tour Tickets:
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Harry Potter Studio Tour tickets - Hogwarts in the Snow
- 1 night hotel stay - longer stays optional
- Example hotel date: 11th January
- 3* Village Hotel Watford
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Based on 2 sharing
- Total £121 / 2 = £60.50* per person
You will stay in Village Hotel Watford which has a bar, restaurant and a 24 hour reception to assist you at any time of the day or night.
There is a swimming pool and gym plus sauna and steam room (extra charges may apply).
Your hotel room will be bright with comfy beds, en-suite bathrooms and TV with satellite channels - many a Village hotel as been tried and tested by us pirates.
The hotel is a 10 minute drive from the WB Studios - ask at the hotel for the easiest way to get there if using public transport.
Harry Potter Studio
What can you do at the Harry Potter Studios?
- Stroll around Hogwart's Great Hall
- View famous sets including the Ministry of Magic, Dumbledore’s office, and the Gryffindor common room
- Watch prop-makers creating wands and amazing costumes and creatures.
- Special effects demonstration.
- Visit Hogwart's Castle
- Learn wand moves
- Fly on a broomsStick
- Enjoy a Butterbeer
- Duel death eaters on the Diagon Alley set
- Collect souvenir from the studio shop
- Step into the Forbidden Forest