Want to turn heads while cruisin' through the city? Explore the Berlin while making all the motor heads jealous. Book this guided city tour, where you can see the Berlin Wall, the Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate, and much more all from the comfort of your own pimped out mini hot rod.
Booking Details Timeframe: 16. Jul. 2019 - 30. Oct. 2019
- Tour provided by: Hotrod Citytour Berlin
- Berlin: Sightseeing Tour in a Mini Hotrod
- Location: Friedrichshain, Berlin
- Duration: 80min or 2 hours
- Example date: October 31st
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Starting time: Multiple times, please select your preferred time when booking
- Valid driver's license required
- Proper shoes must be worn
- Refunds issued in case of rain
- 150 Euro deposit, reimbursed after vehicle is returned undamaged
- Mobile voucher
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before
About your tour
You'll start over in Friedrichshain over by the RAW site, a happening cultural scene on its own, but also where the mechanics have your hot rods ready fro you. From there you'll cruise on over to see the Berlin Wall, then take your rides over to the Reichstag and Brandenburg Gate. From there, head over to even more Berliner landmarks, like Potsdamer Platz, the Gendarmenmarkt, and Unter den Linden. There's nothing wrong with being a tourist, just make sure you ride with style.
Check out their instagram here if you're curious to see what your tour will be like.
Flights to Berlin start from just £35. Check for budget flights from cities across the UK using our flight search below.
Finding a hotel
So you got your tour and flights booked? Now time to get yourself a fitting abode for your stay! Have a look using our clever hotel comparison tool, whether you are in the market for a swanky 5* hotel or something more budget friendly, you'll find them all here.