Mateys, if you are looking for something cheap and cheerful to do this summer, why not take the ferry? Stenaline has just launched foot passenger fares between Liverpool and Belfast from just £10 per adult or £5 per child, each way.
The 2 ports are really close to the city, perfect for a mini-break. Belfast is also the gateway to popular tourist attractions such as Giant's Causeway and filming locations for Game of Thrones.
Travel dates are available right through til the end of the year, including school holidays for anyone thinking of taking the kids away.
- Direct ferry with Stenaline
- One way tickets from Belfast to Liverpool or vice versa
- Dates available until 17 December
- Selected Tuesday-Sunday sailings only
- Meals - not included
- Carry-on luggage - included
- Adults or children (4 and up) travelling by foot
- Infants (3 and under) go free
- Add a cabin from £25 each way
- Bring pets from £15 each way
- Must book at least 48 hours in advance
You'll need to get to Belfast or Liverpool to board the ferry. The Liverpool port is located in Birkenhead and can be accessed from the city centre by public transport or taxi in under 30 minutes. The Belfast port is just north of the city and takes less than 15 minutes in a taxi or 45 minutes on public transport.
You may want to stay overnight in these cities. If so, you can use our hotel finder to find some great value rates. Alternatively, you can hire a car for the day and spend some time exploring the area. If you need car hire for the day, use our car hire finder for the best rates.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.