Booking Info Timeframe: 12. Jul. 2019 - 29. Sep. 2019
- Booking Info
- Tour provided by: GetYourGuide
- Vienna to Bratislava Tour by Bus and Boat
- Location: Vienna
- Duration: 9 hours
- Example date: September 21st
- Rated 4/5 on GetYourGuide
- Meeting Point : In Front of the Staatsoper/National Opera house (check with provider for exact start time)
- End time: 8pm in Vienna
- Bus transfer to Bratislava
- Walking tour of Bratislava
- Return to Vienna on the Twin City Liner Boat
- Mobile voucher
- Free cancellation up to 72 hours before
About your tourThis day trip begins in the morning by the Austrian Capital's beautiful Opera house. Then take a journey by modern bus to Bratislava, the beautiful capital city of Slovakia. There your tour guide will meet you and show you around the picturesque old town of Bratislava. The old-town of Bratislava is a mosaic of Slovakia's illustrious history: a medieval and Gothic old town, baroque palaces commissioned by Hungarian nobles, and the crowning castle, rebuilt to Renaissance finery.
After strolling around the city, and I'd recommend stopping in a shop or two, head to the Danube to to enjoy an evening cruise back to Vienna. Experience high speeds on the water in the comfort of the air-conditioned catamaran. After a cruise through the untouched river landscapes and the Danube-Auen National Park, the tour ends at Schwedenplatz in Vienna.
Flights to Vienna are quite affordable, and you can often find direct flights for a bargain. Flights to Vienna in September start from £43. Check for budget flights from cities across the UK using our flight search button below.
Finding a hotel
So you got your tour and flights booked? Now time to get yourself a fitting abode for your stay! Have a look using our clever hotel comparison tool, whether you are in the market for a swanky 5* hotel or something more budget friendly, you'll find them all here.