The British capital is a famously pricey place, and most days you can't do much with £1.50. However Megabus are changing all that, and you can now go on a London sightseeing tour for less than the cost of a half of shandy!
The non-stop tour takes just under 2 hours and whisks you past 50 of London's best sights, including Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, London Bridge, The Cenotaph and loads more! With Megasightseeing.com you're guaranteed an upstairs seat on the open top bus, so make sure you pack your camera!
- Bus tours take just under 2 hours
- Tours are non-stop and take you past 50 of London's best tourist hotspots
- Tours depart from 3 places: Hyde Park Corner, The London Eye & Tower of London
- For full Terms & Conditions, see Megasightseeing.com
- Price based on 1 person - adjust the party size at Megasightseeing.com
- Price includes 50p booking fee
- Example date: Saturday June 9th
- Loads more £1.50 dates at Megasightseeing.com
Now that you've bagged a super cheap tour, you'll need to find a place to sleep. London accommodation doesn't have to be expensive when you use our Hotel Finder!
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.