Calling all you Potter fans out there, avoid the crush of Platform 9 3/4 this summer and instead hop on the 'Hogwarts Express' from Fort William to Mallaig.
A journey made famous by the hit film series, this scenic ride through the Scottish countryside is one that even muggles will enjoy.
There's plenty of availability during the summer holidays, making this a great idea for a day out for the little ones!
Booking Info Timeframe: 15. May. 2019 - 13. Sep. 2019
- Travel dates: April to September, 2018 (Weekend dates available June - September)
- Morning and afternoon services available
- Sample date: 2nd August 2019
- Journey time: 2-2.5 hours each way
- From Fort William to Mallaig
- Adults and child tickets available
- Tickets are limited; advance bookings recommended
- Must book by 3pm the day before departure
About your trip
Gaze in awe at the stunning Scottish countryside as you travel between Fort William and Mallaig, a journey made famous by the Harry Potter films. Tread in the footsteps of Harry, Ron and the gang with this 2 - 2.5 hour train journey.
The traditional steam train (which isn't dissimilar to that described in the books) departs twice a day and travels between May and September, with plenty of summer holiday availability as well. So whether you're looking for a day trip or something to make your Scottish staycation extra magical, this is something every budding wizard needs to try out!
For more info on the journey click here