All aboard pirates! If you're looking to visit friends/ family or just fancy a great British staycation this August, Virgin Trains have launched a great sale on a number of their West Coast routes. Journeys between London and Birmingham start at just £17 each way - but what's more on a first class ticket you will have your choice of food from the menu (see it here) depending on what time you travel, you will also recieve free selected drinks - all subject to availability.
Other bargain offers include Manchester to London for £32 each way, and London to Glasgow for £40.
Discounted tickets are available for travel between July 30th and August 31st. Book buy July 8th to secure a bargain!
- Tickets on sale until July 8th
- Applies to selected routes on the Virgin Trains West Coast
- First Class tickets from £17 each way
- For journeys between 30th July & 31st August 2018 - some barrrrgains can be found outside of these dates too
- For full terms & conditions, see Virgin Trains
- Excludes weekends & Monday 27th August
- Not valid with Railcards
- No changes or refunds allowed.
You've sorted your train, now to look for your accommodation. Using our hotel finder we have discovered this cheap Novotel in the centre of Birmingham!
Please note - prices are correct at time of publish, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability