The world is full of wondrous places, fairy-tale castles and stunning natural sceneries. So it is not surprising that Disney have repeatedly plucked inspiration for some of their greatest creations in the real world.
We have compiled a list of 12 places to visit around the world to experience some of the magical stories where dreams do come true.
1. Sleeping Beauty – Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany
We wouldn't mind sleeping in this castle for the next 100 years either :)
2. Beauty and the Beast – Eguisheim, France
Imagine seeing Belle walking through the village streets reading a book ...
3. Rapunzel / Tangled – Mont Saint-Michel, France
A place that continues to inspire young and old.
4. UP – Salto Angel, Venezuela
Fancy flying over the waterfall with hundreds of balloons attached to your house?
5. Aladdin – Taj Mahal, India
"I can open your eyes. Take you wonder by wonder. Over sideways and under. On a magic carpet riiiiiiiide...!"
6. The Hunchback of Notre Dame – Notre-Dame, France
Relive the history of Esmeralda and Quasimodo ...
7. The Little Mermaid – Château de Chillon, Switzerland
You surely remember the most beautiful adventure at the bottom of the sea!
8. Mulan – The Forbidden City, China
A classic ensemble in mysterious China.
9. Brave – Eilean Donan Castle, Scotland
For daring and courageous princesses!
10. Snow White – Alcazar Castle in Segovia, Spain
"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?" (We know!)
11. The Lion King – Amboseli National Park, Kenya
Who can forget the iconic shot of Mount Kilimanjaro in the film's opening number?
12. The Emperor's New Groove – Machu Picchu, Peru
"That is the last time we're taking directions from a SQUIRREL!!"
If you – just like us – would just love to jump on a magic carpet singing "A whole new world" at the top of your lungs right now, let us know in the comments below!
Or, did we perhaps leave any wonderful places off the list? Help us complete it!