Have you seen all the films on the in-flight entertainment system? Do you want to save the best parts of your holiday novel for when you’re by the pool? Following the news that laptops may soon be banned on flights in and out of the UK, we've been thinking up a few crazy ways to pass the time on a long flight.
Tell us your favourite things to pass time inflight with our super quick survey … You could win a £20 Amazon voucher! Click the following button for your chance to win
1. Create an alter-ego and introduce “yourself” to your neighbours. You can pretend to be whoever or whatever you want for a few hours! Experience the different reactions you receive based on your differing careers and lives, who knows, it could inspire you to follow a new life goal and become that person!
2. Another lukewarm plastic bowl of soft pasta mixed with zucchini and other questionable treats? Why not write a horrible review of your terrible in-flight food, send it to @inflightfeed on Instagram - it could become a viral hit like this one:
3. Walk up and down the flight, finding the right occasion to “Passenger Shame” people. You can call it an anthropological experiment if you need to defend yourself at any point!
Hairy, unbeweavable sitch in full effect. ✈💇✂🚺💯😂✈ #regram @awaag Hang tough, girl!👍👍👍 #passengershaming #flyingfeet #NOPE #airplaneetiquette #frequentflyer #crewlife #sassystew #aviation #cabincrew #avgeek #cabincrewlife #flightattendant #flightattendantlife #stewardess #flightattendantproblems #rantsofasassystew #travel #flightattendants #instapassport #aviationgeek #FAlife #airtravel #travelgram #traveltips #pilot #pilotlife #travelling #travellers #frequentflier
4. Call for assistance and demo all of the products for sale in the in-flight magazine. You can get a much needed aftershave top-up, try on all the jewellery or even paint your nails. Watch as the flight-attendants faces light up as they start to think about their commission. This one is a little bit diabolical, but absolutely fair game if they take our laptops away!
5. Be beautiful! This is a great chance to finally use that face mask you have been planning for ages now, you can even scare some of your fellow passengers along the way! How about finding the heaviest thing around and start pumping? By doing this you can save yourself a trip to the gym in the hotel when you arrive and head straight for that much needed sauna or jacuzzi!
6.. Get creative and release your inner artist. Most airlines will have colouring equipment on-board for children. Some of the greatest works of art have been created through boredom. You can do it to! perhaps you could redesign your air sickness bag like this traveler once did.
7. Find another passenger equally as bored as you are and challenge him/her to a toilet paper race. This one is simple, go to the back of the plane, grab a roll of toilet paper each and roll it down the aisle. He who rolls furthest is the undisputed champion, the one who loses is forced to clean up and take the blame!
Never Miss A Deal Again!
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest offers direct to your inbox. Be first to know about error fares and the hottest deals by signing up for WhatsApp notifications. Download our app from the App Store or Play Store to view all the latest deals and set up customised deal alerts. You can find out more about our app and its features here!