As lockdown is easing up with summer just round the corner, we are itching for a seaside staycation. Here we have rounded up some (not all) of the most beautiful sandy beaches the UK has to offer, in no particular order of preference. Just because sometimes we forget to be appreciative of what we've already got.
And mind you, there are quite a few spectacular spots to mention! Did we miss any off our list? Drop your suggestions in the comments below!
1. Porthcurno Beach, Cornwall
2. Bournemouth Beach, Dorset
3. Barafundle Bay, Pembrokeshire
4. Botany Bay, Kent
5. Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove, Dorset
6. Camber Sands, Sussex
7. Luskentyre, Isle of Harris, Scotland
8. Bamburgh, Northumberland
9. Beauport & St Brelade, Jersey
10. West Wittering, Sussex
... and there are many many more! Help up complete the list by dropping your favourite beaches in the comments below.