With travel being back on the cards in 2021 we know that there are still some people who would rather stay closer to home. We have rounded up some (not all) of the most beautiful sandy beaches the UK has to offer, in no particular order of preference. Just because sometimes we forget to be appreciative of what we've already got.
And mind you, there are quite a few spectacular spots to mention! Did we miss any off our list?
1. Porthcurno Beach, Cornwall
2. Bournemouth Beach, Dorset
3. Barafundle Bay, Pembrokeshire
4. Botany Bay, Kent
5. Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove, Dorset
6. Camber Sands, Sussex
7. Luskentyre, Isle of Harris, Scotland
8. Bamburgh, Northumberland
9. Beauport & St Brelade, Jersey
10. West Wittering, Sussex
... and there are many many more!