To celebrate our favourite wizard's birthday yesterday, we're here to tell you that you already have Halloween plans that you may have to cancel because Warner Bros. Studios are offering an incredible Halloween experience.
Journey to Hogwarts on this most magical and spooky of nights and tuck into a magical banquet in the Great Hall. The night will be filled with wonder, smoking cocktails and a two course meal. The Great Hall will be a spectacle, decked out with over 100 floating pumpkins - just like in the films - and the famous long tables will be groaning under the food provided. Unfortunately, advanced magic at this level comes at a price. Each ticket is priced from £240 per person.
However, if it's just the studio tour you're after then why not check out our Harry Potter themed deals here?
What can you expect at Harry Potter Studios?
- Stroll around Hogwarts Great Hall
- View famous sets including the Ministry of Magic, Dumbledore's office, and the Gryffindor common room
- Watch prop-makers creating wands and amazing costumes and creatures.
- Special effects demonstration.
- Visit Hogwart's Castle
- Learn wand moves
- Fly on a broomsStick
- Enjoy a Butterbeer
- Duel death eaters on the Diagon Alley set
- Collect souvenir from the studio shop
- Step into the Forbidden Forest