After being cooped up for SOOOO long our bucket lists are groaning with this to do and places to see... well, we're sorry to say that we've just found another 5 incredible adventures across the globe.
Uganda - 7 night tour to discover Gorillas
- Breakfast on days 2 and 8 and Full Board (excluding drinks) from day 3 to day 7
- Chimpanzee and Gorilla Tracking Permit
- Exclusive transport in a private Toyota Land Cruiser driven by an English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Return airport transfers included
Live out your inner David Attenborough on this breath taking tour around the mountains of Uganda. Boasting one of the best chances to witness the majestic gorillas and cheeky chimpanzees of the forest. From Entebbe to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest to Mabamba Swamps and Kibale Forest National Park, experience adventure and create incredible memories.
Brazil - 7 night tour of Rio and Iguazu Falls
- 7-night tour of Rio and the Iguazu Falls
- Standard Room or Master Apartment in the hotels mentioned or similar
- Meals as per itinerary
- Visits and excursions as mentioned in the program
- English-speaking guide service as mentioned in the program
- Airport/hotel transfers and during excursions as mentioned in the program
Arguably, one of the world's most recognisable cities, Rio is known for it's parties, Copacabana beach and street food. Whilst here, gaze in awe at One of the Seven Wonders of the World - the magnificent Christ the Redeemer.
AfterRio, head to beautiful Iguazu! This naturally stunning site is made up of 200 waterfalls making it the largest waterfall system in the world! This UNESCO World Heritage Site sits on the border between Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay on the Iguazu River and is a truly magnificent sight to see.
Croatia - 7 night multi-stop cruise
- 7 nights cruise from Split to Zadar with return to Split
- Supreme category ship in a cabin with private bathroom
- Lower Deck Cabin or Main Deck Cabin
- Meals as per itinerary (daily buffet breakfast + 6 lunches + 1 welcome dinner + 1 captain's dinner)
- Complimentary fresh fruit available daily
- Whisper technology enhanced touring
- Daily cabin servicing fresh bed linen and towels midweek
- Luggage handling
- Day 1: Arrival in Split
- Day 2: Split - Krka National Park - Šibenik
- Day 3: Šibenik - Galešnjak - Zadar
- Day 4: Zadar - Sali - National Park Kornati - Primošten
- Day 5: Primošten - Vis
- Day 6: Vis - Biševo - Hvar - Stari Grad
- Day 7: Stari Grad - Bol (Wine tasting) - Split
- Day 8: Split - Departure
Kenya - 5 night beach stay with safari
- Deluxe Room
- All Inclusive
- On Safari:
- Standard Room
- Full Board (excluding drinks)
- English speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation at Aruba Lodge (or similar)
- Return Airport Transfers
Depending on how long you decide to go for, this all inclusive trip to Kenya also comes with a one or two night safari in the Tsavo West and Tsavo East National Parks. Forming one of the largest national parks in the world and covers a massive 4% of Kenya's total land area and is home to a wealth of wildlife.
Malaysia - 8 night city & beach break
- Deluxe Room
- Excursions and visits as indicated in the program, according to the chosen offer
- Rainforest Chalet
- Half Board (Upgrade to Full Board at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee)
- Your Journey
- Domestic flight KUL-LGK-KUL in economy class (flight to be confirmed upon booking time)
- Airport/hotel transfers and transfers during the stay as indicated in the program
Kuala Lumpur is one of the most iconic cities in Asia. It has a wealth of things to do. When it comes to city connections, KL has a brilliant public transport system meaning that sights such as the Patronus Towers and NU Sentral mall are within easy reach of your front door. Looking for some culture? Batu Caves is easily accessable via public transport. Gaze in awe at the 50 metre gold statue of Lord Murugan and climb the 272 colourful steps into a huge natural cave!
After that time in the city, you'll be in need of some beach time. Boasting golden sands and turquoise waters, the island of Langkawi lies off the coast of Malaysia and remains one of the country's best kept secrets.