We at HolidayPirates, like yourselves, love to travel, explore, wander and wonder.
The world is a beautiful place full of amazing adventures and incredible people but right now, unfortunately, it’s just not safe to be travelling.
As a business, and as people, our first priority is and always will be our users.
With that in mind, we’re changing the way we do things:
We’ll keep our page regularly updated to ensure you are receiving the most up-to-date information available.
- Going forward, we’re going to be publishing fewer deals to ensure we keep the quality and relevance high.
- As a safety precaution, we’ll only be publishing deals with departures from June -- the situation is fluid but so are we and we can change this date if we need to.
- We’re going to be focusing on deals that have flexible booking policies meaning you can book knowing that if the situation changes, you can amend your booking accordingly.
- With so many restrictions on flights, we’re going to be reducing flight-only offers and for the time being, we’ll be scaling back on cruise content too.
- We’re going to be promoting more UK breaks and staycations.
- Our blogs will keep going and in fact, we’re going to increase the amount we write!
- When the world gets back to normal, we’ll all need some inspiration on where to go next.
- And even if we can’t go right now, one day soon we will be able to again and we’re going to be ready.
You might see some new types of products and services being featured on our website going forward as we adapt to what our users are looking for right now.
We know that we aren't going outside a lot at the moment -- you're also probably working at home, wondering what to do with your time?
Well we thought whilst the situation is happening, you might like to see some lifestyle products such as:
- movie streaming services
- online fitness apps (summer is still around the corner)
- book and magazine subscriptions
- loads more!
There are stormy times ahead, Pirates, but don’t worry, we’ll be right here continuing to publish high-quality content, bringing you the best deals we can and answering any and all questions.
Although we cannot respond to cases that are too specific because we do not directly sell flights, stays and packages that we offer, we will do our best to answer your questions relating to changes, refunds and cancellations.
Once we get to the other side, and we will, let’s all sit down together and enjoy a large daiquiri on a beach somewhere hot, sunny and exotic.
“The darkest hour is just before the dawn” (Thomas Fuller)