With the rules and regulations changing quite regularly, here's an update on where travellers from England can currently go without any restrictions or quarantine on arrival or on when they get home.
Here's the most up to date list (as of 17 December, 2020):
- Aruba (with prior approval and if you provide a recent negative test on arrival)
- Bahrain (will have to pay for a test on arrival)
- Cuba (will have to pay for a test on arrival)
- Dubai (will have to present a negative pcr test on arrival or pay for a test)
- Gibraltar (is a British Overseas Territory)
- Corfu, Crete, Rhodes, Zakynthos and Kos (if you provide a recent negative test)
- Madeira and the Azores (will need to show proof of a recent negative test or will be tested on arrival)
- Maldives (tourists and short-term visitors must provide a recent negative on arrival)
- Turks and Caicos (with pre-travel authorisation including proof of a recent negative test)
Any of these take your fancy for a winter break?