Starting from today (3 August), diners across the UK can enjoy half-price meals throughout August on Mondays to Wednesdays thanks to the government's Eat Out to Help Out Scheme.
How does it work?
- Choose from more than 70,000 venues that have signed up
- Meal must be dine-in (no take aways but you can take home leftovers)
- Valid Monday-Wednesday throughout August
- Pick what you want to eat and the 50% discount will be automatically applied
- No vouchers or fuss
- The discount is capped at £10 per person
- Alcohol is not included
- Valid for adults and kids
- There's no limit on use - eat out for breakfast, lunch and dinner as much as you like!
What sort of deals are there?
- A McDonald's Big Mac will cost you from just £1.60
- Tuck into a traditional cooked breakfast at Wetherspoons from £1.74
- Get a proper cheeky quarter chicken from Nando's from just £1.85
- Enjoy a pizza from snazzy Franco Manca from £2.60
- Steak and chips from fancy Hawksmoor from £10
It's not just big chains that are taking part as lots of local pubs, cafés and restaurants are too.
Want to find out what restaurants near you are taking part?
CLICK HERE for the government's website where you can stick in your postcode and see who is participating.