If you think you need to leave the country to stay in amazing accommodation, then this stunning castle may change your mind. Scottish Contemporary Baronial Castle has so much going for it you won't know where to start.
The stunning castle has a whopping 13 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and sleeps 24 people - so you could enjoy a great trip with all your friends and family under one roof!
The castle has a 100ft reception room, 12 acres of garden, a morning room with a grand piano, library, private gym, dining room with bespoke seating including “The Savoy Series” of artworks.
It also has an entertainment room with a 7-foot pink pool table, and all the other rooms are not short of a splash of colour either. The bedrooms are gorgeous and have everything you could need for a great stay.
If you head upstairs, you will find the Emperor suite (ooh-la-la) with a feature Jacuzzi and a choice of four-poster and king-size double bedrooms. On the third floor, you will find 3 more double bedrooms and even a turret cinema room!
More bedrooms are found in the basement as well as an art gallery where a range of artworks, and even the option to buy some luxury silk sleepwear.
The country house dates back to 1835 but couldn't be more modern inside, it is located 1 hour from both Glasgow and Edinburgh and a 15-minute walk to the highland town of Callander with views over Ben Ledi and the Highlands making it easy to visit Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park.
The castle starts from £1,917* per night - click here for more information!
During your stay you can add on some fab extras including:
- A casino night and band/DJ on the stage in your private Gin & Whisky Bar
- The bar also features a 7 foot electric pink pool table and light system. A digital baby grand piano, electric guitars and drum kit for any musicians
- We can arrange a traditional celidh with whisky tasting paired with canapes
- Private chef offering a deliciously creative and foraged menu
- A private yacht on Loch Lomond, the sunset champagne cruise is pretty spectacular
- A picnic butler in the stunning grounds around a BBQ fire pit table, followed by Archery
- Salmon and trout fishing on your private stretch of the River Teith
- Basement art gallery with works of art and silks for sale
- Private gym with powerplate, aerial yoga, treadmill, stepper etc. Personal trainer upon request
- Our ghillie can take you on a hike to experience Scotlands stunning scenery, or by canoe on one of the many lochs