Ahoy piste-loving pirates! If consider yourself more "elephant" than "elegant" when you hit the slopes, we've found just the job for you.
The sportswear brand Tenson is currently looking for two skiiers who are both "enthusiastic and mediocre" - yep, that is a direct quote from the job description - to test its new gear.
The Swedish band is aiming to collect some information on how their equipment is used in the worst possible conditions; for example, whether it is able to withstand 50m of an icy slope, or in an unfortunate incident of a few too many mulled wines...
The ad states that a tendency to fall is regarded as a merit for this application, highlighting how you don't need to have the most prowess on the piste - only a can-do attitude and bundles of motivation.
Interested? Here's a more thorough run-down of the role:
- You know how to make a turn in a decent snowplow.
- You are an expert in falling in the life queue and/or in the lift and on the slope.
- You have no idea what "pow", "ripper", "glades" or "poaching means" (does anybody?!).
- In the snow park, your only hot move is the involuntary frontal jump.
- Every time you rent ski boots, you ask to change them two or three times before being satisfied because your feet hurt so badly.
Enjoy your stay in the mountains.
- Take the lift to the top of the mountain.
- Ski. Repeat.
- Share your opinion on the equipment with the Tenson team.
Nothing specific required.
- Fixed salary of €25 per hour, with hours from 0900-1200, then 1300-1600.
- Round trip from your home to the Swedish Alps.
- Delicious Swedish food and drink provided (meatballs, anyone?!)
- An incredible cottage to stay in, just a short walk from the slopes.
- A free set of skiing clobber from the newest Tenson collection
- A 4 day ski pass
You have until 11th February 2019 to get your applications in! Two positions are available, and you don't even need to apply a CV or cover letter. Successful applicants will be contacted by email.