Why stay in an ordinary hotel when you can stay in a Pentahotel and have a PS4 or a full size retro arcade game in your room such as Pac Man, Space Invaders and more in your room.
Pentahotels are a really cool hotel chain that offer rooms with some super cool amenities that you can't get in a 'normal 'hotel.
The fun experience starts before you even get to your room, Pentahotels have no reception area, instead you check in 'at the bar' - sounds like our kinda place.
Pentahotels has hotels in Birmingham, Reading, Inverness, Derby, Ipswich and Warrington so there is a wide choice of places for you to stay - you can even book with no prepayment and FREE cancellation.
The hub of each hotel is the Pentalounge - a combination of lounge, bar, café and reception where you will find things like a billiard table, latest game console and the 24-hour bar offering food and cocktails - when can we go!
As well as certain rooms offering a PS4, Pac Man or Space Invaders, you can also take advantage of free movies, free Wi-Fi and free pay TV.
There are 6 Pentahotels in the UK:
1. Pentahotel Birmingham - Click here for more information or to book
2. Pentahotel Reading - Click here for more information or to book
3. Pentahotel Inverness - Click here for more information or to book
4. Pentahotel Derby - Click here for more information or to book
5. Pentahote Ipswich - Click here for more information or to book
6. Pentahotel Warrington - Click here for more information or to book
Pentahotels has 28 operating hotels across 8 countries over 2 continents!
Other that the UK you can find Pentahotels in Prague, Czech Republic, Vienna, Austria, Belgium (Liège, Leuven, Brussels Airport, Brussels City Centre), Paris CDG Airport in France, Russia (Moscow, Arbat), Germany (Berlin Köpenick, Braunschweig, Chemnitz, Eisenach, Gera, Kassel, Leipzig, Rostock, Wiesbaden) and Asia Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Convention Centre Hong Kong, Tuen Mun Hong Kong and Kowloon).