Find your perfect city break, whatever you fancy
Ahoy pirates, are you already dreaming of your next mini break but can’t afford to spend crazy amounts of money? Luckily we always have some cheap city break deals for you! Especially if you are looking for a great value last minute holiday!
Sightseeing, partying, shopping and perhaps even sunbathing on some of the world’s most amazing beaches – all that in just one city break. So why not skip a night out at home and invest the money in a cheap city break? Discover the most exiting places in the UK, Spain, Italy, Greece, France and all over the world - from Amsterdam to Dubai to Las Vegas.
Get inspired and plan your next city break with us! Also check out our packing list for your perfect city trip!
Find your next city break here:
The best city breaks in Europe
You don't have to go far, to find great cities that are worth a trip. Europe is offering some of the most interesting cities to visit.
- Rome, Italy - The eternal city offers a great mix of culture, shopping and food.
- Paris, France - Deservedly known as one of the most romantic cities in the world.
- Barcelona, Spain - Enjoy stunning architecture, buzzing nightlife and even a beach.
- Madrid, Spain - Explore typical Spanish architecture with a unique flair.
- Lisbon, Portugal - Somehow still one of the most underrated destinations for a city trip. Don't miss out on the rich culture and great beaches!
- London, UK - You don't even have to leave the UK for an amazing city break. The capital offers you everything you'd expect from a great city break.
The most popular city break destinations worldwide
Here are just a few ideas to get you started, looking at some of the most visited cities in the world:
- Hong Kong – Ideal for a look at unique and ultra-modern Asia.
- New York City, USA – An iconic American destination which perfectly blends culture and entertainment.
- Bangkok, Thailand – Known for its vibrancy and legendary nightlife.
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – An ever-growing metropolis balancing progress and tradition.
- Seoul, South Korea – One of the most intriguing cities in Asia.
The best cities for a romantic weekend
Paris is arguably the most iconic destination for lovers looking for a romantic escape, but have you ever considered a trip to Florence, Italy? The Galleria dell'Accademia houses Michelangelo's David, which is just the start of the city's artistic offerings. Stroll hand in hand through the piazzas as you enjoy some gelato and see the Arno River at sunset. Buenos Aires, Argentina is often said to have the most European feel of the South American capitals. Explore the trendy and colourful La Boca neighbourhood and admire the gorgeous buildings in Plaza de Mayo. Or head to the medinas of Marrakech, Morocco. The vibrant markets and splendid architecture, such as the 19th-century Bahia Palace, set the stage for a culturally rich and romantic city break.
Cheap city breaks
On a budget? There are many wonderful cities to visit, where affordable air fares, accommodation, and daily costs will leave you plenty of cash for another trip later on. Kiev, the capital of Ukraine, offers low prices at even the most luxurious places to stay, allowing you to savour Eastern European architecture and delicious food. Krakow, Poland is rich in history and also famously inexpensive for a trip. Finally, while there are places in Spain with cheaper daily costs, flights to Barcelona are often magnificently affordable, and there's so much to see that the overall value is excellent.